About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Hey there, my name is Laura and I have the coolest job ever! I work with my clients to create beautiful, dynamic portraits and long-lasting family memories, and I offer Romantic and Ecstatic photography for the Modern Bride!. This blog is here to introduce you to the many wonderful people I have the honor of meeting in my line of work.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heidi & Brandon - in love in downtown Asheville

A few weeks ago, I hung out in downtown Asheville with one of my couples, Heidi and Brandon. Here are some of my favorite photos:

First, we stopped by the Woolworth Walk, and enjoyed a delish milkshake made by the fabulous ladies that work there.




heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon


Then we wandered the colorful, vibrant streets of downtown Asheville.


heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

heidi and brandon

No comments: