About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Hey there, my name is Laura and I have the coolest job ever! I work with my clients to create beautiful, dynamic portraits and long-lasting family memories, and I offer Romantic and Ecstatic photography for the Modern Bride!. This blog is here to introduce you to the many wonderful people I have the honor of meeting in my line of work.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Album Layouts for Jill and Nick

Hello, dearies. I just finished up Jill and Nick's wedding album layout, and I wanted to share some of the pages with you. Each layout below is a two page spread that will be printed up by Asuka Books as a 10X10 coffee table album bound in animal-free leather. This is the first year I have been offering these albums, and I am really excited to make more!

shell album layout

shell album layout

shell album layout

shell album layout

shell album layout

shell album layout

No comments: