About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Hey there, my name is Laura and I have the coolest job ever! I work with my clients to create beautiful, dynamic portraits and long-lasting family memories, and I offer Romantic and Ecstatic photography for the Modern Bride!. This blog is here to introduce you to the many wonderful people I have the honor of meeting in my line of work.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Silver Dagger

While I was out recently listening to some bluegrass at a great little Irish pub in West Asheville, I ran into my friend Grace, whom I didn't even know lived in Asheville. She's a banjo-wielding Amazon, and she asked me to photograph her band, Silver Dagger.

Here are some of the photos we took in her backyard, which is wonderful and fun and green and beautiful!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger

Silver Dagger



This is her dog, Lefty:



Lefty

No comments: