About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Hey there, my name is Laura and I have the coolest job ever! I work with my clients to create beautiful, dynamic portraits and long-lasting family memories, and I offer Romantic and Ecstatic photography for the Modern Bride!. This blog is here to introduce you to the many wonderful people I have the honor of meeting in my line of work.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Working on the website

So I've updated my website, and now my clients can reserve their wedding date and pay their deposit online, as well as order and pay for prints from any session. I'm pretty excited about the changes, and I'm hoping that my clients find the new additions to the website easy to use.

I also wanted to share the engagement photos I took with Kristy and Curtiss a few months ago. You can see their wedding pictures in the entry from November.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: